Friday, July 27, 2007

The Office vs. Grey's Anatomy

So, this September I am going to make a hard Thursday night choice. Now that I have become addicted to The Office, can I continue to snub it in favor of Grey's? Especially when I was so displeased with the way Grey's was headed at the end of last season. George and Izzie? Really? Just eww. And Derek? Get over your damn self. Your girlfriend almost dies and then loses her mother and you are pissed at her for being a little off? Frak you. But then again, I love Bailey and the Chief and Cristina.

See, on the other hand I have Jim, Pam, Dwight, and Michael. They make me cringe, laugh, and the romance is just perfect. Not too little, not much in the romantic department. Although, Pam needs to shit or get off the pot. Know what I mean?

What would you do, dear readers?

I suppose I could take the time to figure out how to watch one thing and tape another with my tivo. That might fix this problem right away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OFFICE!!

Or yes, a DVR would alleviate the dilemma quite easily.

Jalehlabad said...

Well, I've had tivo for two years now. Has it really been that long? Anyway, I need to maybe hit a best buy/circuit city and possibly someone there can tell me how to fix my tivo up.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so if you can figure out the tivo, then I vote that. However, if not, then I vote Grey's....not b/c I'm a huge fan(heck I don't even have cable! gasp!, I know!) BUT, you can solve the conundrum by watching Grey's and then Watching the British Office on DVD which is clearly far superior to the American knock off....and it not only gets you your Office fix, but also helps out with the Anglo-phile which resides in us all. See perfect solution--you may thank me later with a lovely bottle of red wine. j/k

Beth said...

I disagree with realiswhatitis. The Brit version is wonderful, but the American version is just as fantastic though in a different way--it is a bit like apples and oranges, really.

Anyhoo, I agree with GMYH. Go Office but record if possible.

BTW, love the new site (although perhaps that's b/c it's the blue version of my site?)! :)

Jalehlabad said...

I am going to have to agree with Beth here. I loved both versions of The Office but I do have quite a soft spot for the US version. They each have their own charm, in my view.

I think I will be picking The Office. Plus, I think they rerun Grey's on Friday nights.