Monday, July 16, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 24

107. Give 'Em Enough Rope ~ The Clash (last listen: 1-3 years): Favorite songs: Safe European Home, English Civil War, All The Young Punks

108. London Calling ~ The Clash (last listen: 6 months - 1 year): I remember when I bought this cd that I didn't really appreciate The Clash in the way one should. I knew their hits but I didn't really realize that The Clash had made tons of music before Rock the Casbah and that their success was the beginning of their end. But I remember listening to London Calling for the first time and falling a little bit in love with The Clash. I really love the song Train in Vain.

109. Sandanista ~ The Clash (last listen: 1-3 years): Favorite songs: The Magnificent Seven, Rebel Waltz, Somebody Got Murdered, Career Opportunities

110. Combat Rock ~ The Clash (last listen: 6 months - 1 year): Favorite songs: Know Your Rights, Should I Stay or Should I Go, Rock the Casbah, Straight to Hell

111. The Story of The Clash Volume 1(last listen: 1-3 years)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the pool (and voted) - how did you set that up?

Jalehlabad said...

Bill,

The poll is a new blogger feature. So, it's some internal macro or something. You might want to check this site our for a poll on your blog: http://www.blogpoll.com/poll/.