Monday, July 02, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 16

69. No More Drama ~ Mary J. Blige (last listen 3-5 years)

70. Blind Melon ~ Blind Melon (last listen: 5+ years): Yep. It's the Bee cd. I remember listening to this cd a lot when it came out. I still like the song "Tones of Home." However, the rest of this cd, yeah. Not so much. It must have just been something in the air back in 1992.

71. Enema of the State ~ Blink 182 (last listen: never): I remember that Karl Rove ordered this cd because he really liked how Blink 182 had a video that made fun of the Backstreet Boys. Karl's so funny some times.

72. Blues Traveler ~ Blues Traveler (last listen: 5+ years)

73. Four ~ Blues Traveler (last listen: 5+ years)

74. Straight on Til Morning ~ Blues Traveler (last listen: never)

75. Bridge ~ Blues Traveler (last listen: never)

I know it's not just me because Sqauter told me he agreed. So, why is it then that all of these Blues Traveler cds sound like they are all the same? WHY? This made for a very long afternoon. I don't dislike John Popper but man, enough already.

No comments: