Tuesday, July 03, 2007

WSOPC

Well, it looks like Monday kicks off the 2007 World Series of Pop Culture. It's been well documented that the Biz Sinkers tried and failed to make it to this year's WSOPC.

I think the thing that really burns me up is that a team from our session made it to the big dance. That group's name is Three Men and a Little Lazy. Which, really, makes no sense, as we pointed out to each other on the day of the test. Yes, I get that it's a play on the movie Three Men and a Little Lady, it's just a bad play on a bad movie title. I should know; I've seen that horrible movie more times than I care to admit. Plus, they were dressed in bathrobes. (p.s. Am I a poor loser? Yes, I am.)

I've decided I will be watching the show none-the-less. There are several reasons for this but mostly it's a form of punishment for not making the grade. Because I know that once I start watching I am going to know the answers. While it may make me a little bit mad it will also bolster my resolve to try again.

If Andrew and Beth are willing, we've got the damn shirts and I want to try out again next year. I mean, now we know what to expect. We've got the talent and the drive. All we need is three more correct answers a piece next time. Heh.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I would like Andrew to make me a study-guide for hair bands and metal bands. And boy movies. Then perhaps I will be ready to try again.

Beth said...

PS--I HATE 3 Men and a Little Lazy. I hate their stupid name. They make me not want to watch the show. I bet they only got in BECAUSE of their stupid name! Stupid VH1!!!

(I may also be a poor loser. Oh well.)

StL Fan said...

sure, brad's only average - if by average you mean absolutely rock ass!!!!!