Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 28

125. No Need to Argue ~ The Cranberries (last listen: 5+ years)

126. Heavy Picks ~ The Robert Cray Band Collection (last listen: 3-5 years)

127. Disraeli Gears ~ Cream (last listen: 3-5 years)

128. Willy and the Poor Boys ~ Creedence Clearwater Revival (last listen: 3-5 years)

129. Chronicle Vol. 1 ~ Creedence Clearwater Revival (last listen: 0-3 months): There is something about CCR that just screams ROAD TRIP to me. Whenever I have to drive my car to a destination more than 4 hours away, I feel the need for CCR to be in the car. I don't know why that is; it just is. I listened to CCR on my way home from SoInd back in May. Although we didn't listen to it, this cd was along for Girl's Weekend last month. Anyway, CCR just says to me summertime in the car with the windows down and the stereo cranked up.

No comments: