Thursday, July 12, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 23

102. Esperanza ~ Manu Chao (last listen: 3-5 years)

103. The Story of Chanson ~ Various Artists (last listen: 5+ years): I don't know why this is in my C section, probably because I figured Chanson was the key part of that title. Anyway, I like listening to French music, especially Edith Piaf.

104. Chant ~ Benedictine Monks (last listen: 5+ years): Yep. I jumped on this bandwagon all those years ago. Why? I don't know. I think I even bought an Enya cd that year, which you will hear soon enough. What was I thinking?

105. Cheryl Liz ~ Cheryl Clarke (last listen: 3-6 months): This cd is my friend Cheryl from Hanover singing her own songs. She's got a great voice and I like a lot of these songs. They are catchy and they make me think of Cheryl and how I miss hanging out with her.

106. Breakaway ~ Kelly Clarkson (last listen: 6 months-1 year): Sometimes I really like pop music. This is a very good pop cd. I really love the song Since U Been Gone (and I fell in love with it because of this fan made Luke-Lorelai video [Be warned, Beth. It's anti-Chris.]).

1 comment:

Jalehlabad said...

Wow. I just realized that Chao is supposed to come after Chant. Stupid.